Ruggles Golf Course
Ruggles Golf Course is now open to Active Duty, Retirees, DoD Civilians, Annual Patrons, and Guests.
Open: Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Sat - Sun: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Tee times and driving range reservations must be confirmed prior and all fees paid in full via phone call to 410-278-4794. Tee times are spaced 12 minutes apart.
Last tee time on all days is 6 p.m.
Carts are due in by 8:30 p.m.
Tee time reservations will be taken:
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat - Sun: 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Should you decide to golf with us at Ruggles, please note the following restrictions will be strictly enforced:
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time. Visit the starter shed outside to check-in. Please wear your mask and follow all physical distancing signage prior to and during play.
- Masks are required at all times except during play when physical distancing can be maintained.
- Clubhouse remains closed.
- Gathering in groups is prohibited.
- Scorecards and pencils will be issued individually and are not to be shared.
- One rider per cart, immediate family members may share. Handwashing is required prior to being issued a cart.
- Cup has been modified so that no flag touch is necessary. Ball washers and rakes have been removed.
- One player on the tee box at a time, others must remain physical distanced at no less than 6 feet.
- Sharing of equipment is discouraged.
- Ruggles staff will be routinely monitoring the course to enforce implemented measures.
Port-a-pots are available at the driving range and on the course.
Storage space for your recreational vehicles in both Aberdeen and Edgewood Areas with 24/7 access.
- RV Storage Lot 1 - Aerospace Rd., off of Bayonet Rd.
- RV Storage Lot 2 - Crozier Loop, off of Gadsen Rd.
- RV Storage Lot 3 - Hancock Rd., off of Aberdeen Blvd.
- RV Storage Lot 4 - Caldwader Drive, off of 20th Street
Fees: (monthly per vehicle)
All prices subject to change.
|All Eligible Patrons
(Check AR 215-1 for eligibility)
|20 Feet and under||$30|
|21 to 30 Feet||$40|
|31 Feet and above||$50|
Who May Apply
All patrons must possess a valid Military identification card and must be the titled owner of any recreational vehicle being stored. Patrons will be responsible for all personal equipment and activity property damaged caused by themselves, family members and/or their vehicle.
See above checklist for a list of what you need to re-register.
In-person registrations can be done at Outdoor Recreation Service Center Mon-Fri 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You may also re-register by EMAIL. Ensure all documents listed in checklist are attached to the email. Please allow 72 hours for these applications to process. If applicant is Active Duty, Civilian, and Contractor and wishes to re-register via email they will need to use a verifiable government email to re-register for proof of eligibility.
School Support Services (SLO)
Click here for: Tips On Providing An Education At Home Flyer
Office hours vary, please call for an appointment.
Sexual Assault Prevention And Response Program (SHARP)
APG SHARP 24 Hour Hotline: +1 (410)322-7154
Skeet & Trap Range
Shooting Opportunities for all Skill Levels
The Skeet & Trap Range has great shotgun and muzzle loader shooting opportunities. The range is located at Building E4737 on Hoadley Road in the APG Edgewood Area.
League and open shooting is available throughout the year. League shooters have priority for shooting during league shoots.
The Skeet & Trap Range may only be opened by a range control officer. Patrons must bring their own shotguns and ammunition. All firearms must be registered.
Skeet & Trap Range Hours of Operation
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 3-8:30 p.m.
Saturdays: Noon-6 p.m.
Special outings are available by request.
$5 per round of 25 targets
Soldier and Family Readiness Groups (SFRGs) / Mobilization & Deployment
The Soldier and Family Readiness Group (SFRG) assists Commanders and assigned members and their Family members by maintaining individual readiness throughout the Deployment Cycle Support (DCS) Process.
The DCS provides a means to identify individuals/Family members who may need assistance with the challenges inherent to extended deployments.
- Pre and Post deployment
- Post-Deployment Resilience Training for Spouses and Couples
Assist-Commanders organize and train Soldier and Family Readiness Group (SFRG) members utilizing Operation R.E.A.D.Y materials
Sports Events & Programs
We host a variety of events and activities for all MWR patrons – Soldiers, Civilians, Family members, contractors and DoD civilians.
Handbook: Total Force Fitness For Endurance Events
All Army Sports provides athletically skilled Soldier athletes the opportunity to excel at the highest levels while competing for our Army and our country. Soldier/athletes train and compete in individual and team sports.
Strike Force Cafe
Strike Force Café is open for Lunchtime Curbside Pick Up! Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Menu with details: HERE. NOTE: The dining area remains closed until further notice.
The Bowling Center is home to Strike Force Cafe, a full-service snack bar that offers some of the best food on the installation. Whether you’re playing a game after work or need just a quick bite, Strike Force Cafe has what you want. Enjoy pizza, burgers, steak subs, chicken and sandwiches.
The grill closes 1 hour before the Bowling Center.
Eat in or carry-out.
Catering services available.
Strike Force Catering Menu
Survivor Outreach Services (SOS)
NOTICE: Survivor Outreach Services Coordinator is available for phone consults, M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. - 410-278-2435.