- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Information on job fairs (in person and virtual) and other hiring events
- Assistance with employment applications
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Résumé critiques
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship
- Information on spouse licensure reimbursement (re-licensing at a new duty station can be costly)
- Army Spouse Employment, Career and Education Resource Links: a good place start investigating employment options
- Military Spouse Education & Career Opportunities (MySECO): education and career guidance for military spouses
- Military OneSource Spouse Education and Employment: a source for trustworthy guidance on entering the workforce
- The Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP): Military OneSource’s portal to connect spouses and employers
- USAjobs.gov: the Federal Government’s employment portal
- Home Based Business (HBB): options for businesses that operate from on-post quarters
- The U.S. Department of Labor: transition assistance and employment preparation for military spouses
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Hiring Our Heroes: An initiative that assists veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses find meaningful employment
APG's current Mask Policy & COVID-19 Information. Please read and follow the guidance.
NOTICE: Click here for Army Spouse Employment, Career and Education Information.
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, retiree, DoD Civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty military, Active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
*Not all programs and classes are available at all ACS facilities.
Are you ready? Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
(Non-Government, No Endorsement Implied)