- Recent adult fiction books
- Non-fiction books
- Magazines, newspapers, and military periodicals
- Children's section with easy books, chapter books, non-fiction and DVDs
- DVDs including feature films, foreign films, television series, documentaries, and fitness videos
- Access to the Chilton® Library online auto repair database.
- PS3, Xbox, and Wii video games
- Computers with CAC readers and printing capability
- Wireless Internet access
- Photocopying, fax, and scanning capability
- Interlibrary loan
- Research assistance
- Customers may reserve books by calling +1 (410) 278-3417, or by visiting the library's online catalog and going to My Account (you'll need to register for Library access before registering and getting a PIN for the online catalog).
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Click to search the Online Catalog.
User eligibility: The APG Post Library supports Soldiers, Dependents, Civilians, Retirees and Contractors.
To register for Library access patrons can physically visit the APG MWR library and complete a registration form.
Register by EMAIL. Attach completed Form DD 7745 (including your digital signature in box 2 of the “Patron Responsibility Statement” section). You can also list any eligible MWR family members on the form. Patron must use a verifiable government email (mail.mil) to show proof of MWR eligibility. Please allow 72 hours for these applications to process.
Other useful Library links: