Auto Crafts Center
REOPENING ANNOUNCEMENT: APG Auto Crafts is open for business! Open SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS ONLY at this time.
- First reservation is 8 a.m. and last at 3:45 p.m.
- To make a reservation during the week, call: 410-278-2134 (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Auto Shop can be called directly on weekends: 410-278-5178
We are so pleased to once again offer this great service. Please note that operations will be limited due to COVID-19 safety measures. All new procedures will be explained in detail when reservations are made. All safety measures must be followed. Patrons who fail to abide by the safety protocol will be immediately dismissed from the property without refund.
The Auto Craft Center is a self-help facility featuring:
- 9 Hydraulic Lift Bays
- 4 General Flat Bays
- 3 Body Shop Bays
- Tire Change Station Bay
- Wheel Alignment Bay
- Paint Room Bay
There are knowledgeable personnel available for technical assistance. We offer a clean, safe, and earth-friendly environment to repair and perform maintenance on your privately-owned vehicles and equipment. General tools and some specialty tools are also available. You do the work – we ensure quality standards are met.
Qualification cards are accepted from other military installations or, ask our Auto Craft staff about getting your APG card.
- use our OBD II scanner to scan your vehicles for emission failure codes
- have your rotors/drums turned for you on our brake lathe
- use our tire changers to mount tires... including low profile tires
- use our computer wheel balancer
- use our wheel alignment system
- rent our car tow dolly
- use our state of the art ALLDATA Repair® internet maintenance manual library
- access the Chilton® Library online auto repair database.
- and much more!