- Shore Park Travel Camp - Aberdeen Area
Located off Founders Street, near Shore Park Picnic Area and Swan Creek.
Shore Park Travel Camp Map
Shore Park Cabins photos
- 5 Deluxe cabins (1 accessible)
- 2 Bedrooms and loft
- Sleeps 10 (1 queen, 2 sets of bunk beds, 2 singles and a futon)
- Eat-in kitchen (refrigerator, stove, sink, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, flatware, pots and pans)
- Full bathroom
- Flat screen TV
- Porch swing
- No pets
- No smoking
- Guests must furnish their own linens (sheets, towels, blankets, and pillows), or pay daily rental fee for linen set
- Cabins have a stay limit of 30 consecutive days year round.
Shore Park Travel Camp - Cabins Fee All Eligible Patrons Daily (Check AR 215-1 for eligibility) $85 All Eligible Patrons Weekly $560 All Eligible Patrons Monthly $2,370 Sponsored Guests (per day) $120
Linen Set: $20 per day
Shore Park RV Sites:
- 24 Back-in RV sites with 60 ft. concrete pads and full utility service hookup (water/sewage/electric).
- Each site also includes fire pit and picnic table.
Shore Park Travel Camp - RV Sites Fee All Eligible Patrons Daily (Check AR 215-1 for eligibility) $40 All Eligible Patrons Weekly $245 All Eligible Patrons Monthly $900 Sponsored Guests (per day) $60
- Marylander RV Park - Aberdeen Area
Located off Marylander Avenue, on Atlantic Court in the Patriot Villiage Housing Area
Marylander RV Park Map
- 11 Back-in RV spaces
- Each 60 ft. concrete pad has full utility service hookup (water/sewage/electric).
- Each site also includes firepit and picnic table.
Marylander RV Park - RV Sites Fee All Eligible Patrons Daily (Check AR 215-1 for eligibility) $40 All Eligible Patrons Weekly $245 All Eligible Patrons Monthly $900 Sponsored Guests (per day) $60
- Skippers Point Campground - Edgewood Area
Open April through October
Located at Skippers Point
Skippers Point Map
- 15 Sites with primitive tent camping only.
- Each site includes a fire pit and picnic table.
- Port-a-pots within walking distance.
- Pavilion within walking distance.
- Waterside overlook
Skippers Point Campground Fee Primitive Tent Sites Daily $5
- Check-In Time: 2 to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Check-Out Time: Noon
- After-hours check-in must be arranged at the time of reservation.
- Patron must provide proof of eligibility at check-in (refunds from reservations are not given if patron cannot provide proof of eligibility).
- Patrons are allowed to sponsor up to 2 guests in RV sites/cabins.
- Minimum weekend stay is 2 nights or 3 nights on holiday weekends. Patrons must pay for Friday and Saturday when making weekend reservations.
- IAW AR 215-1: Patrons are allowed to stay in one RV site 60 days in peak season (Apr 1- Oct 31), 90 days in non-peak season (Nov 1- Mar 30). Patrons are allowed to stay in the cabins for 30 days.
- Prices and availability are subject to change at any time.
After-Hours Emergency Phoneline: +1 (443) 910-6259
Related COVID-19 Restrictions on APG Camping: HERE
Aberdeen Proving Ground Offers 3 Campgrounds:
2020 Mowing Schedule for Shore Park Travel Camp & Marylander RV Park
Grounds Maintenance will be performed at Shore Park Travel Camp, and Marylander RV Park every other Friday according to this schedule:
May 1, 15 & 29
Jun 12 & 26
Jul 10 & 24
Aug 7 & 21
Sep 4 & 18
Please adhere to policy 15 in the Campground Policies and ensure grounds surrounding RV pads are clear.