- Eligibility requirements are verified at the time of check in and can be found in AR 215-1 Chapter 7 (Active Duty Military, Retired Military, DoD Civilian, and Full Time Contractors on Aberdeen Proving Ground)
- Monthly rent is taken automatically on the 15th of every month (billing period is always the 1st - 30th/31st)
- Tenants are NOT to remove furniture from the rooms.
- Final clearing of a room will need a notice of at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Pets are prohibited (this includes any living creature).
- Kitchen grease needs to be disposed properly. You are NOT permitted under any circumstances to dump grease down the drain.
- Wipes/ feminine products must be disposed of in a trash can.
The Recreational Lodging facilities (BLDGs: 4210, 4211, 4213, 4309 and 4316) collectively consist of 185 single-occupant rooms. These units are furnished and offer private bath, hook-up for basic cable, kitchenette and closet space in select buildings. Additionally, BLDG 4316 has internet installed throughout the building. Each building has a laundry room with 4 washers and 4 dryers. All facilities are adequately furnished and will vary by facility. Each facility offers a well-lit parking area for tenants.
Advance requests for occupancy in Recreational Lodging should be made in order to expedite the process upon arrival to Aberdeen Proving Ground and be placed on a waiting list. For further information or to request occupancy, please call: 410-278-2621.
Rates are subject to change at any time (with an annual increase of at least 5%).
|BLDG Number||Monthly Rent|