Boating & Fishing
Bowling Center - Brewner Lanes
Related COVID-19 Restrictions on APG Camping: HERE
Aberdeen Proving Ground Offers 3 Campgrounds:
Equipment Check Out
Exton Golf Course
How to Purchase an APG Hunting Permit (starting Aug 10)
Applications can be completed via:
- Email, allow 24 hours turnaround time.
- Phone (410-278-5789 / 2134), Mon-Fri from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Allow 24 hours turnaround time.
- Drive-up Appointments. Appointments can be made for in-person drive-up service on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m to 4 p.m. No walk-ups.
Who is Eligible to Hunt on Aberdeen Proving Ground?
Click here for Table 7-1 of the MWR Patronage Authorizations
APG Hunting Permit Pricing
- NEW - Hunting Permit Fee: $75
- Youth & Observers: $10
- Seniors: 10% Discount
Hunting Permit Registration
- Approved ID Cards per APG Hunting
- Firearm Registration Form - Send completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- Hunting Contractor Form (HICs only)
- Hunting FAQs
APG Hunting Regulations
Sep 3, 2019 - Hunting Program Meeting (PowerPoint slides)
Outdoor Recreation Service Center
We offer picnic areas on the water, near the woods, and overlooking the bay. Enjoy the outdoors, games, picnic tables, barbecues and much more at both the Aberdeen and Edgewood areas of APG. All picnic areas are open from dawn to dusk.
If your group would like to reserve a picnic area, please fill out the form above. Reservations begin Feb 1 for Active Duty; and Feb 15 for all others. Picnic areas are winterized Nov 15.
How to Make Reservations (2 options):
- Over the Phone: Fill out the "Picnic Area Reservation Packet" (above) and send in via email. Once the reservation request has been received you will be notified by email if the date requested is available. After the date has been confirmed, you will be contacted by the Outdoor Recreation Service Center and can give a credit card payment over the phone.
- Walk In: Visit the Outdoor Recreation Service Center. Bring the completed "Picnic Area Reservation Packet" (above) or fill it out in our office. You may pay by credit card, cash or check.
All areas must be reserved in advance; the deposit is due at that time. Full payment will be made 48 hours prior to date of reservation.
Recreation Center - APG North
APG North Recreation Center Services:
- Ticket Office
- APG Library
- First Sergeant's BBQ Grill: +1 (443)752-4642
- Classroom/Breakout Rooms*
- Pool and other game tables
Retirements • Birthdays • Anniversaries
You can also rent rooms for your private events. Contact us for details.
* Ballroom and Classroom/Breakout Rooms for APG Organizational Mission requirements and private function rentals. Advanced reservation and proof of MWR eligibility IAW AR 215-1 is required. Private and non-mission functions require fee payment to hold the reservation.