Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
- Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) provides career assistance and job lead referrals to Soldiers and Family members as they transition in and out of APG. The program offers a series of career development workshops to enhance the job searching experience.
ERP also offers individual assistance to help with job searches, resumes, interviews, and career development. The goal of our program is to assist you with your employment and career development – particularly as they are impacted by the mobile military lifestyle.