- First reservation is 8 a.m. and last at 3:45 p.m.
- To make a reservation during the week, call: 410-278-2134 (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Auto Shop can be called directly on weekends: 410-278-5178
- 9 Hydraulic Lift Bays
- 4 General Flat Bays
- 3 Body Shop Bays
- Tire Change Station Bay
- Wheel Alignment Bay
- Paint Room Bay
- use our OBD II scanner to scan your vehicles for emission failure codes
- have your rotors/drums turned for you on our brake lathe
- use our tire changers to mount tires... including low profile tires
- use our computer wheel balancer
- use our wheel alignment system
- rent our car tow dolly
- use our state of the art ALLDATA Repair® internet maintenance manual library
- access the Chilton® Library online auto repair database.
- and much more!
- Basic Equipment Rental Fees
$2 off bay fees for Active Duty and Immediate Family
Item Price General Bay $8 per hr, per vehicle Lift Bay $10 per hr, per vehicle Computer Wheel Balancer (weights included) $8 per tire Tire Changer (regular) $5 per tire Tire Changer (low profile) $9 per tire Paint Booth $15 per hr or $55 per day Battery Charger $5 per use Brake Lathe $12 per rotor/drum Hydraulic Press $4 per use Glass Beading $10 per 30 min. Welding $10 per 30 min. Check Engine Light Diagnostic $7 per vehicle Wet/Dry Vacuum $2 per use Waste Oil Disposal Fee $1 per gal/oil fill Motorcycle Portable Lift $5 per hour Car Dolly with 2" Tow Ball $8 per hr or $40 per day Wheel Alignment $70 per vehicle Vehicle Storage (outside of building) $7 per day
All prices subject to change.
- Long Term Storage Fees
1st Month: $80 • 2nd Month: $90 • 3rd Month: $100
After the third month, fees will be $120 per month, up to a maximum of six months. After that, if owner does not pay, fees become delinquent and vehicles will be considered abandoned and reported to APG law enforcement, and will be towed at owner's expense.
REOPENING ANNOUNCEMENT: APG Auto Crafts is open for business! Open SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS ONLY at this time.
We are so pleased to once again offer this great service. Please note that operations will be limited due to COVID-19 safety measures. All new procedures will be explained in detail when reservations are made. All safety measures must be followed. Patrons who fail to abide by the safety protocol will be immediately dismissed from the property without refund.
The Auto Craft Center is a self-help facility featuring:
There are knowledgeable personnel available for technical assistance. We offer a clean, safe, and earth-friendly environment to repair and perform maintenance on your privately-owned vehicles and equipment. General tools and some specialty tools are also available. You do the work – we ensure quality standards are met.
Qualification cards are accepted from other military installations or, ask our Auto Craft staff about getting your APG card.