- 10 - 11 a.m. Seminar: "Retirement Strategies for Baby Boomers"
This seminar discusses the challenges of planning for retirement and focuses on planning essentials to better position yourself for this next phase of your life.
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Seminar: "Home Selling"
This seminar covers everything from staging to settlement learn to prepare and stage your home, gather the necessary documents and understand the process from hanging the for sale sign to settlement day.
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Seminar: "Home Buying"
This seminar will cover current real estate market conditions, and how that relates to home buying. We will also provide take-home information packets that discuss the step-by-step process as well as useful tips in buying real estate.
- 10 - 11 a.m. Seminar: "Social Security Strategies for Retirement Planning"
This seminar discusses the challenges of applying for Social Security benefits. There will be a review of the Social Security program and how it ultimately impacts our retirement decisions, and specifically on "when and how" to file to maximize benefits.
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Seminar: "Saving & Investing"
This class will identify reasons to save and how to set goals for a savings plan. Participants will explore the difference between short term savings and long term investments.
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Seminar: "Reaching for the 850 Credit Score"
This class will identify the characteristics of credit impacting your credit score and discuss the steps to improve your credit and increase your credit score.
Location: AA Recreation Center, Bldg 3326, Erie St.
Tues, Feb 26, 2019
Wed, Feb 27, 2019
* All seminars are free but registration is required.
Partnering with Freedom Federal Credit Union, APG Federal Credit Union and ACS Financial Readiness Program. No endorsement by U.S. Army implied.