- Top of the Bay is ready and eager to deliver fresh, quality lunch and dinner meals ON POST (AA & EA). We hope this will be a value-added service to all of TEAM APG living and working ON POST during this time. See our TOTB Delivery Menu. New menu starts Monday, Jun 8! Top of the Bay dining area is closed until further notice.
- Sutherland Grille (at Ruggles Golf Course) is closed until further notice.
- Strike Force Café (in the Bowling Center): Starting Jun 8: Strike Force Café opens for Lunchtime Curbside Pick Up! Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Menu with details: HERE. NOTE: The dining area remains closed until further notice.
- AA Athletic Center has re-opened FOR SERVICE MEMBERS only. Please click HERE for important details.
- Hoyle and the 320 Fitness Center remain closed until further notice.
- All Intramural Spring Sports are cancelled until further notice.
- Fitness Classes are cancelled until further notice.
- Ruggles Golf Course is open; limited. Details can be found HERE. Note: Sutherland Grille remains closed.
- Exton Golf Course is remains closed until further notice.
- All Bowling is closed until further notice.
- Strike Force Cafe is closed until further notice.
- All CYS Services will only be available for currently registered key and essential personnel (DES and medical professionals). If you feel you are key and essential based on your unit's mission requirements, please contact the facility in which your child is currently receiving care for further discussion.
- CYS Youth Sports has begun to offer youth sports programs (following social-distancing guidelines).
- ACS offices are closed until further notice.
- Army Emergency Relief (AER) Services will be available for Active Duty Military, Retirees and their Families by calling: 410-278-2453. AER has launched a portal to provide the latest information about our response to COVID-19. Click HERE to learn more about financial assistance.
Victim Assistance Helpline continues to be available 24/7 - 410-652-6048.
Survivor Outreach Services Coordinator is available for phone consults, M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. - 410-278-2435.
Military Life & Family Counselor (MFLC) - phone appointment services available for Active Duty, Retirees and their family members: 443-206-3266/3308 - M-F, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Child MFLC can be reached at: 773-477-1772.
- Click here for Army Spouse Employment, Career and Education Information.
- Aberdeen Recreation Center is closed until further notice. This includes the Leisure Travel Office and the Library.
- Edgewood Recreation Center is closed until further notice.
- Auto Crafts is closed until further notice.
- Campgrounds: APG Campgrounds are now open to Active Duty and Retirees only. Click HERE for Related COVID-19 Restrictions on APG Camping.
- The Outdoor Recreation Service Center is closed until further notice.
All Hunting Activities at APG are suspended until May 1 (on this date we will reassess the situation and promptly provide an update).
- Newcomers Welcome & In-Processing (Tuesdays) have been suspended until further notice.
These are very difficult times with decisions being made to safeguard health and safety. We ask they you remain flexible and know that we will communicate immediately when things change that will again allow you access to FMWR services and facilities.
APG Gyms & Fitness: (We encourage you to continue outdoor activities and exercise, but please practice social distancing.)
APG Golf Courses:
Child and Youth Services:
Army Community Service (ACS):
For more information about the coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the Centers for Disease Control at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Please be safe!