- Starting Mar 27, 11 a.m. - we will be ready and eager to deliver fresh, quality lunch and dinner meals ON POST. We hope this will be a value-added service to all of TEAM APG living and working ON POST during this time. See our TOTB Delivery Menu.
- Dining area is closed.
- All APG Fitness and Athletic Centers are closed until further notice. We encourage you to continue outdoor activities and exercise, but please practice social distancing.
- All Intramural Spring Sports are cancelled.
- Fitness Classes are cancelled.
- All Bowling has now been cancelled until further notice.
- The Strike Force Cafe is closed until further notice.
- All CYS Services will only be available for currently registered key and essential personnel (DES and medical professionals). If you feel you are key and essential based on your unit's mission requirements, please contact the facility in which your child is currently receiving care for further discussion.
- All CYS Spring Sports are currently suspended until further notice.
- Army Community Service is closed. AER Services will be available for Active Duty Military, Retirees and their Families by calling 410-278-2453. Click here for Army Spouse Employment, Career and Education Information.
- Aberdeen Recreation Center is closed until further notice. This includes the Leisure Travel Office and the Library.
- Edgewood Recreation Center is closed until further notice.
- APG Golf Courses are closed until further notice.
- Auto Crafts is closed until further notice.
- Campgrounds: No new reservations. Shore Park Bathhouse is closed; washer/dryer will remain open.
- The Outdoor Recreation Service Center is closed until further notice.
- Newcomers Welcome & In-Processing (Tuesdays) have been suspended until further notice.
These are very difficult times with decisions being made to safeguard health and safety. We ask they you remain flexible and know that we will communicate immediately when things change that will again allow you access to FMWR services and facilities.
Top of the Bay:
APG Gyms & Fitness:
Child and Youth Services:
For more information about the coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the Centers for Disease Control at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Please be safe!