- Shore Park Travel Camp - Aberdeen Area
Located off Founders Street, near Shore Park Picnic Area and Swan Creek.
Shore Park Travel Camp Map
Shore Park Cabins photos
- 5 Deluxe cabins (1 accessible)
- 2 Bedrooms and loft
- Sleeps 10 (1 queen, 2 sets of bunk beds, 2 singles and a futon)
- Eat-in kitchen (refrigerator, stove, sink, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, flatware, pots and pans)
- Full bathroom
- Flat screen TV
- Porch swing
- No pets
- No smoking
- Guests must furnish their own linens (sheets, towels, blankets, and pillows), or pay daily rental fee for linen set
- Cabins have a stay limit of 30 consecutive days year round.
Shore Park Travel Camp - Cabins Fee All Eligible Patrons Daily (Check AR 215-1 for eligibility) $85 All Eligible Patrons Weekly $560 All Eligible Patrons Monthly $2,370 Sponsored Guests (per day) $120
Linen Set: $20 per day
Shore Park RV Sites:
- 24 Back-in RV sites with 60 ft. concrete pads and full utility service hookup (water/sewage/electric).
- Each site also includes fire pit and picnic table.
Shore Park Travel Camp - RV Sites Fee All Eligible Patrons Daily (Check AR 215-1 for eligibility) $40 All Eligible Patrons Weekly $245 All Eligible Patrons Monthly $900 Sponsored Guests (per day) $60
- Marylander RV Park - Aberdeen Area
Located off Marylander Avenue, on Atlantic Court in the Patriot Villiage Housing Area
Marylander RV Park Map
- 11 Back-in RV spaces
- Each 60 ft. concrete pad has full utility service hookup (water/sewage/electric).
- Each site also includes firepit and picnic table.
Marylander RV Park - RV Sites Fee All Eligible Patrons Daily (Check AR 215-1 for eligibility) $40 All Eligible Patrons Weekly $245 All Eligible Patrons Monthly $900 Sponsored Guests (per day) $60
- Skippers Point Campground - Edgewood Area
Open April through October
Located at Skippers Point
Skippers Point Map
- 15 Sites with primitive tent camping only.
- Each site includes a fire pit and picnic table.
- Port-a-pots within walking distance.
- Pavilion within walking distance.
- Waterside overlook
Skippers Point Campground Fee Primitive Tent Sites Daily $5
- Check-In Time: 2 to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Check-Out Time: Noon
- After-hours check-in must be arranged at the time of reservation.
- Patron must provide proof of eligibility at check-in (refunds from reservations are not given if patron cannot provide proof of eligibility).
- Patrons are allowed to sponsor up to 2 guests in RV sites/cabins.
- Minimum weekend stay is 2 nights or 3 nights on holiday weekends. Patrons must pay for Friday and Saturday when making weekend reservations.
- IAW AR 215-1: Patrons are allowed to stay in one RV site 60 days in peak season (Apr 1- Oct 31), 90 days in non-peak season (Nov 1- Mar 30). Patrons are allowed to stay in the cabins for 30 days.
- Prices and availability are subject to change at any time.
After-Hours Emergency Phoneline: +1 (443) 910-6259
Please complete and email the Campground Reservation Form to ODR for reservation request. Campground Policies must be acknowledged before reservation. Email confirmation will be sent. Please allow 48 business hours to return all phone calls and email reservation requests.
One night non-refundable deposit is due at time of reservation. ODR accepts
Cash, Checks, MasterCard and Visa.
Aberdeen Proving Ground Offers 3 Campgrounds: